Receive a $5 Lowe’s Gift Card by mail when you purchase $15 or more of ANY Energizer batteries or flashlights. This offer is good through March 31, 2018.
$5 Reward With Your $15 Energizer Battery Purchase
Purchase $15 in Energizer batteries now through March 31st and receive a $5 gift card. Here are the stores that are participating:
- Home Depot
1. Purchase $15 or more of any Energizer® batteries or flashlights at a Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse between 10/01/2017 and 03/31/18. Requests must be postmarked by 04/30/2018. – Claims postmarked after this date will not be honored.
2. Limit four Gift Cards per household.
3. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. If you do not receive your card after 8 weeks visit www.lowes.com/rebates, or you may call 1- 877- 204 -1223.
4. Please keep a copy of all materials submitted for your records.
5. You can file your rebate online here: Energizer Rebate Offer
6. You can also submit your rebate by regular mail. Here’s the mail in form: Energizer Rebate Form.
Energizer Max Batteries:
“Everyone needs a battery brand they can rely on. Introducing Energizer® MAX® with Power Seal Technology, which now holds power for up to 10 years while in storage providing long life for the devices you use every day. We are excited to share that Power Seal Technology extends across the full MAX product line, so from toys to clocks to flashlights, you can now be confident you’ll always have power when you need it most. that’s positive energy!”
Energizer Flash Lights:
Flashlights have the perfect combination of energy-saving LED technology and innovative design. For the home, garage, backyard, or the great outdoors, these versatile units light up your life with brilliant, uniform power. Lightweight, powerful and compact, they’re easy to take with you anywhere.
Care And Handling Of Batteries
Do read the instructions on your device before installing batteries. Make sure to insert the batteries properly, position the positive (+) and negative (-) ends of the batteries.
Do replace batteries with the size and type specified in the operating instructions. Remove all used batteries from the device at the same time, then replace them with new batteries of the same size and type.
Do store batteries in a cool, dry place at normal room temperature.
Don’t recharge a battery unless it is specifically marked “rechargeable.”
Don’t put batteries or battery-powered devices in hot places — like near a stove or furnace. Temperatures increase the self-discharge of batteries.
Batteries run everything from your digital camera to your smoke alarm to your kid’s toys. You probably don’t give them much thought. But treat them well, and they’ll reward you with long-lasting dependable energy.
This $5 dollar Energizer rebate is also available at Walmart, Home Depot, Target and Walgreens.
By Victoria Stone