Black Friday is here! We know you are excited too, and your probably wondering when the first Black Friday ads will come out. The big players in home improvement are gearing up for the biggest sales weekend of the year. Lets compare Lowes, Home Depot and Sears Black Friday weekend sales.
Home Depot, Lowe’s and Sears Black Friday sales are some of the most anticipated ads shoppers wait for every year. These three retailers combine for almost 60% of all appliance sales and 50% of all tool sales in the United States. Home Depot, Lowe’s and Sears Black Friday sales will have a number of home decor, lawn and garden, power equipment, appliances and tools offered at unbeatable prices.
As always, shop around. You know you are going to get a great deal at Lowes, but what if you really want that Kenmore refrigerator? It’s only at Sears. And those Husky tools? Only at Home Depot.
If you or someone on your holiday gift list wants an appliance or power tool, some big savings are in store for you. Going by last year’s sales, power drills, generators, garden tractors, snow blowers, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, and washers and dryers will be reduced for Black Friday weekend at Lowes, Home Depot and Sears.
Here are some of the expected deals this year. Some may only be Black Friday, but others will extend through the entire weekend. Check each retailers website for updates.
- Sears Kenmore and Whirlpool Appliances 25% off with free delivery.
- RCA 32″ Smart LED HDTV (SLD32A30RQ)
- $249.99RCA 40″ 1080p LED HDTV (models vary)$249.99
- RCA 46″ 1080p LED HDTV (LED46C45RQ)$299.99
- Craftsman 5-Piece Screwdriver Set $6.99
- Craftsman 50-Piece Drill Drive Set$8.99
- Craftsman 52-inch 20-Drawer Premium Tool Box$999.98
- Craftsman 54-Piece Driving Set $10.99
- Craftsman 58-Piece Mechanic’s Tool Set$24.99
- Craftsman 7-gallon Portable Horizontal Air Compressor$129.99
- Craftsman 75-Piece Tap and Die Set $99.99 –
Last year, Sears offered four separate Black Friday sale ads, so it’s possible we’ll find more deals as we get closer to the holiday. But it’s clear that you really need to compare the Black Friday “special” prices being offered by retailers both to the current selling price at that store and to the advertised prices. Check out Sears ad here: Black Friday
- Amana 4.8 cu.ft. Stainless Steel Self-Clean Gas Range$398.00
- Husky 230-Piece Mechanics Tool Set$99.00
- Husky 26″ 4-Drawer Chest$59.00Husky 27″
- 4-Drawer Cabinet$109.00
- Husky 8-Drawer Tool Chest Combo$168.00
- Amana Tall Tub Stainless Steel Dishwasher$248.00
- Frigidaire 20.4 cu.ft. Stainless Steel Refrigerator$598.00
- Frigidaire 27.2 cu.ft. Stainless Steel French Refrigerator$1,298.00
- Frigidaire 5.3 cu.ft. Stainless Steel Self-Clean Electric Range$478.00
Check out the full Home Depot ad here
Lowes Home Improvement:
*Holiday Living 10-ft. Inflatable Waving Santa $59 (Reg. $119)
*Dewalt 27-pc. Rapid Load Screw Driver Set $9.97 (Reg. $19.97)
*Dewalt 100-pc. Drill/Drive Bit Set $24.97 (Reg. $49.97)
*Kobalt 3-pc. Household Tool Set $9.98 (Reg. $19.98)
*Kobalt 230-pc. Household Tool Set with Soft Case $120 (Reg. $239)
*Kobalt 35-pc. Standard Mechanic’s Tool Set $9.97 (Reg. $19.97)
*Kobalt 19-pc. Standard Mechanic’s Tool Set with Hard Case $19.98 (Reg. $39.97)
*Mohogany Entryway Indoor Bench $85 (Reg. $170)
*Shop Vac 12-Gallon Tank 6.0 Peak HP Shop Vacuum $39.98 (Reg. $99.98)
*Werner 5-ft. Camouflage Fiberglass Step Ladder $19 (Reg. $52)
*Skill 30-pc. Carbide Tipped Router Bit Set $49.99 (Reg. $99)
*Allen + Roth 30-in. Clock $24.98 (Reg. $59.98)
*Bissell Stick Vacuum Cleaner $14.99 (Reg. $29.99)
*Kobalt 32-pc. K-rail & Hook Wall Storage Kit $99 (Reg. $199.98)
*Garden Treasures Steel Wood-Burning Fire Pit $39 (Reg. $79)
*Frigidaire 8-Bottle Wine Chiller $49.99 (Reg. $99.99)
*Dremel 17-Piece 200 Series Rotary Tool Kit $24.98 (Reg. $49.98)
Check out the Lowes deals here: Lowes Black Friday
Find out how you can score the best deals this year and make the most of the longer store hours. The stores earlier opening times also underscore just how nervous retailers are about sales after last year’s record Black Friday turnout.
The National Retail Federation projected that holiday spending will only increase 4.1 percent this year, less than last year’s 5.6 percent rise.
- First, familiarize yourself with the stores’ policies and have the items you want to purchase in mind when you arrive.
- If there is only a small discount on the item you want, decide whether dealing with the winding lines and the in-store stampedes are worth the minor savings.
- Find the restricted number of “doorbusters” and then decide whether you want to undergo the hassle to get those limited items.
- The early bird still gets the special treatment, as some stores, like Best Buy, Sears and Walmart, reward early risers with vouchers guaranteeing specific items customers want before the stores open.
By Victoria Stone