Memorial Day Sales for Lowes, Home Depot, Sears and Menards. Lowes stores will be open regular hours. What about Home Depot? Regular hours too.
→Lowes Memorial Day Sale and Military Discount
Both Lowes and Home Depot will be honoring the 10% discount offered to all military veterans on Memorial Day. Currently Menards does not offer any military or veterans discounts. Sears Military discount is called Veterans Advantage. You must sign up on their website here.
Memorial Day is Monday, May 30th. And for those of us living today, the men and women who fought for our country are our vivid connections to Memorial Day. So many of us would not be here today, if not for the fate that allowed our fathers and grandfathers, mothers and grandmothers, to survive a war.
While we shop at Lowes, go to BBQ’s, picnics and beaches we must keep up the tradition of pride in service to the United States of America and remember all those who had fallen. Let none of us ever forget what Memorial Day really is about. Memorial Day continues to represent the day to remember the sacrifice of those who gave their lives in service to their country during war so we may live in peace.
Along with honoring the fallen military heroes this weekend with parades and picnics, many will head out for the sales offered to get their outside living spaces ready for summer. This weekend serves as the unofficial start of summer. As the start of grilling season, however, Memorial Day weekend comes with expectations.
Best Time For Buying A BBQ Grill
You will find the best prices on BBQ grills this weekend! We all love the classic burger with American cheese. This summer elevate your grilling game. Because a better piece of meat, whether brisket, pork shoulder or ribs will make you and your guests happy. Show off those cooking skills!
The Lowes discount is to all veterans up to a maximum of $500. This discount includes active duty personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their immediate families. Both also offer a year round 10% discount to active military and is available at all U.S. locations.
Must present a valid military ID. Unfortunately, Home Depot does not accept state ID cards with veterans designation although some locations may.
Read more on the Memorial Day Lowes Military Discount.
What we know so far for Memorial Day for Lowes, Home Depot, Menards and Sears.
Updated on 5/21. Check back often as items may change.
Lowes Memorial Day Sale
Lowes will be open regular hours on Memorial Day.
Most stores are 6am-10pm. Be sure to call ahead first.
Some of the special Memorial Day savings at Lowes include:
- Lowes 10% Military Discount
- Charbroil Stainless gas grill $249 with free propane
- Free Delivery, Assembly and Haul Away on Grills $399+
- Free Delivery on select Patio Furniture $399+
- 12″ Oscillating Table Fan $9.88
- Kingsford Charcoal Briquets 13.9lb 2-pack $5.88
- Perennials 3 for $10
- 3×5′ American Flag kit $9.98
- $10 off HGTV Sherwin Williams Paint
- 10% off select Lowe’s Memorial Day Sale Appliance prices
- 6 foot aluminum step ladder $29
- Miracle Gro Soil 1 cu ft. $4/$10
- CAN’T MISS DEAL: Preen mulch 2 cubic foot bag. 3 for $10. Available in red, dark brown and black
Store hours and sale dates:
Menards Memorial Day Sale
Deals for the Memorial Day sale ad. Remember, Menards mail-in rebates come in the form of store credit.
- $8.97 Guidesman Patriotic Quad Chair
- $248 Keter 4′ x 6′ Manor Storage Building
- $27.99 Igloo 5 Gallon cooler
- Mastercraft Exterior Door $249
- Charbroil gas grill $229
- $7 rebate on Dutch Boy Paint
- 10 x 10 Canopy $77
- CAN’T MISS DEAL: Savor Pro Gas Grill. $137.95 after rebate. Online only with pickup in store
Sears Memorial Day Sale
Most Sears locations will be open 9am-9pm
- 30% off Kenmore Appliances
- 10% off Samsung and Whirlpool Appliances
- 30-60% off mattresses
- 5% off all online garden tractor purchases
- Craftsman 17.5 HP Tractor $1199.99
- 10% off all patio furniture
- 15% off Craftsman mechanic and power tools
- CAN’T MISS DEAL: Kenmore Whirlpool WRX735SDBM 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator – Stainless Steel was $2199. Now $1698.00
Home Depot Memorial Day Sale
Home Depot will be open regular hours 6am-10pm in most areas.
- Home Depot 10% Military Discount
- 10% off appliances $396 or more.
- Char-Broil 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill $149
- Hampton Bay Millstone Patio Side Table $77
- Toro self propelled mower $324
- Select annuals 3 for $12
- 50 foot Pocket Hose $19.97
- Ryobi Two Piece Power Tool Combo Kit $99
- CAN’T MISS DEAL: Earthgrow Mulch 2 cubic foot 3 for $10
Sure, take a look at Sears, Home Depot and Menards. They will have some items you cant find at Lowes. Why would I put Home Depot, Sears and Menards promotions on my site? When it comes to home improvement, with all things being equal, having the lowest price doesn’t mean you are getting the best value. For me, the distinguishing factor has to be customer service. I am not going to convince you to shop Lowes simply because I work at there.
All these stores are successful and fiercely competitive making it hard to pick a favorite based on price alone. Although prices at Home Depot and Lowe’s sometimes fluctuate, they’re often exactly the same, and the differences are slight.
Remember, some brands are store specific. For example, if you want a Kenmore refrigerator or dishwasher, you’re only going to find that at Sears.
In the end, the overall experience you get for your money will often return you to Lowe’s for the best product selection, customer service and value for your hard earned dollars.
Each and every year one of the most popular weekends to save at Lowes is during Memorial Day weekend. There is a good reason for this. Lowes is one of the largest home improvement stores in the United States and many people are looking for appliances, lawn mowers, tools, home decor and gardening items.
With the warmer months ahead of us we will be spending much more time outdoors. You can really start to feel summer in the air! Parades, barbecues and celebrations happening all weekend long.
For many Americans, the central event is attending one of the thousands of parades held on Memorial Day in large and small cities all over the country. Most of these feature marching bands and military theme with the National Guard and other servicemen participating along with veterans and military vehicles from various wars. Memorial Day allows us to honor those who have paid the ultimate price to ensure our freedom.
It is our opportunity to stop and give thanks for the many who have died protecting that freedom.
By Victoria Stone