Bayer Advanced 3-In-1 Weed & Feed for Southern Lawns, we’ve got southern turfs covered; Bermudagrass, Centipede, St. Augustine, Zoysiagrass. Finally a Weed & Feed that saves time & money!
Instead of buying 3 products, a fertilizer, a crabgrass preventer and weed killer, Bayer Advanced has made it simple to do all of these steps with one product!
For use on Southern lawns: Southern turf Bermudagrass, St. Augustine grass, Floratam, Centipedegrass and Zoysiagrass.
Do Not use on Bahiagrass, Bentgrass, Ormond variety of Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Carpetgrass, Dichondra, Fescue, Kikuyugrass, Ryegrass and Seashore Paspalum lawns.
You can apply 3 in 1 Weed & Feed as long as the grass is actively growing, but generally, you can’t apply to Centipede grass after October 1st.
Bayer Advanced 3 in 1 Weed and Feed:
- 12.5 lb. Ready-To-Spread Granules treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Actives: .088% Dicamba acid; .041% Penoxsulam; .027% Indaziflam
- Fertilizer Analysis: 35-0-3
For sale in AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, HI, LA, MS, NC, NM, NV, OK, PR, SC, TN and TX. See label for timing recommendation on when to apply for best results.
Bayer Advanced $5 rebate for 2017.
- To get your rebate, purchase any Bayer Advanced® 3-In-1 Weed & Feed for Southern Lawns product(s).
- Buy 1 Bag — Save $5
- Buy 2 Bags — Save $12
- Save your original cash register receipt dated between 1/1/17 – 11/30/17.
- Select how you want to redeem your rebate — online or by mail.
- Follow the below instructions to submit.
- Link: Bayer Advanced 3 in 1 Rebate Form
Bayer Advanced 3 in 1 Weed & Feed combines both a pre and post emergent herbicide to kill and prevent weeds from germinating for up to 6 months while also fertilizing and strengthening your lawn.
Video: How To Apply Bayer Weed and Feed
From Bayer Advanced Weed and Feed For Southern Lawns:
Effectively kills existing grassy weeds such as Dandelion, Dollar weed, and Clover. Prevents new weeds from germinating including Crabgrass for up to 6 months. 3 in 1 Weed & Feed is a simple, superior solution for creating a green, weed-free lawn all season long.
The product can be applied in both spring and fall, in accordance with label instructions. Plus it greens, feeds and strengthens your lawn for a thick, healthy turf. Season long weed control that is simple and easy to use and won’t harm your lawn when used as directed. Easy to apply with fertilizer spreader application. Up to 6 months of weed control plus feeding has never been easier.
Early Spring Application
- Only apply to actively-growing turf
- After lawns have emerged from dormancy and have been mowed 2 times
- When weeds are small and actively growing
- When temperatures are between 50-90 degrees
- To prevent Crabgrass and Goosegrass, apply before temperatures regularly reach 80 degrees.
- To prevent Annual Bluegrass (Poa Annua) apply August-December
- For optimal Dollarweed control, apply in mid-fall
- Make sure to apply while temperatures are still above 50 degrees and lawns are actively growing
- Apply no closer than 6 weeks before the first historical frost date for your area
- Do not apply to Centipedegrass after October 1st
DO NOT APPLY TO:
- Recently aerated or verticutted turf
- Water-saturated soils
- Lawns under stress from drought, disease or prone to winter injury
WHEN TO RAKE:
Heavy raking can break up the weed barrier
Grassy and broadleaf weeds such as Crabgrass, Annual Bluegrass, Poa Annua, Common Chickweed, Dandelion, Goosegrass, Spurge, Henbit and White Clover. See product label for complete list.
It will be sold in Texas, Florida, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina and Tennessee.
“With this breakthrough innovation, consumers who are fertilizing their lawns can also ensure up to six months of weed and crabgrass control in the same application,” said Valerie Henshaw, head of marketing for Bayer Advanced.
“By introducing a technology that provides this extended weed prevention to a weed and feed product, we help consumers save time and money while protecting and nurturing their lawns.
More Bayer Advanced Rebates
You can find Bayer Advanced Weed and Feed at Lowes, Ace Hardware, Menards, Wal Mart and Home Depot.
Visit Bayer Advanced.com for more information and how-to videos. Product should not be applied within 3 to 5 feet from any desirable plants and trees. If you have further questions please call Bayer at: 1-877-229-3725.
Bayer Product information 1-877-BAYERAG.
By Victoria Stone