Shop at Sears this Labor Day and save on appliances, garden tractors and lawn mowers and Craftsman tools.While Labor Day weekend is the unofficial end of summer, it doesn’t mean it’s going to get cold outside soon.
So, why not take the opportunity over this three-day weekend to take advantage of the sales and pick up everything you wish you had bought this summer? Still time to get a new grill, build a deck or patio or plant some trees and shrubs.
Time to compare Sears and Lowes Labor Day sale event items. Sears and Lowes go head to head in appliances, tools and power equipment. We’ve gathered some of the biggest sales and best ways to save this weekend. Sears cuts up to 30% off select appliances during its Sears Labor Day Sale. It’s among the best such sales we’ve seen from Sears. Choose in-store pickup to avoid shipping fees. Sales tax is added where applicable. Some notable savings:
- Frigidaire 7.2-Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer for $224.49
- Kenmore Elite 7.3-Cu. Ft. Ultra Large Capacity Electric Dryer for $594.99
- Whirlpool 21.7-Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator for $992.49
- Shop for more discounted appliances in the Sears Labor Day Sale
Sears cuts up to 50% off select tools and mechanics accessories as part of its Sears Labor Day Sale. Plus, coupon code “SEARS5OFF50” takes an extra $5 off most orders of $50 or more. Combined, that puts many items at price lows. Choose in-store pickup to avoid shipping fees, which start at $5.99. Sales tax is added where applicable. Some notable savings:
- Craftsman Black Mechanics Gloves for $9.99
- Craftsman 54-Piece Power Driving Set for $12.49
- Craftsman Cordless Rechargeable Work Light with 35 LED Lights for $15.74
- GearWrench 8-Piece Standard Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set for $34.99
- 50% off select patio
- 20% off Lawn and Garden Power Equipment
- Free delivery on all garden tractors over $1299.
Even though I try to buy as much from Lowes as possible, my family has purchased several appliances from Sears over the years, most notably Kenmore brand. And Sears still does a very good job when it comes to appliances.
We’ve always been very happy with the appliances at Sears. When you’re shopping-try using their online search tools to search the top brands of appliances. You can sort by price range, color, brand, and of course remember to choose Energy Star appliances for even more savings.
If you are looking for even cheaper prices, you can always shop at Sears Outlet where you’ll find scratch and dent, and discontinued models at deep discounts.
See the complete Sears Labor Day Sale Event here.